Addiction to alcohol and drugs is merely the symptom of the real problem.
Chemical dependency may appear to be the problem, but it’s really just the solution one chooses to cope with the core problem. Addiction is a billboard that your life has become unmanageable. You can detox from drugs or alcohol, but that only addresses the symptom. If the underlying cause of your addiction goes unaddressed, it will continue to cause harm, relapse will likely occur, and the process starts all over again.
At The SOBA Recovery Center, when we treat the underlying psychological disorders and the symptoms of addiction, we live by the creed that “one size DOES NOT fit all.” The bottom line is we provide treatment modalities that work for you or your loved one. Our addiction treatment center is individualized, meaning we create a custom plan for you.
At SRC, we provide individual, one-on-one therapy with renowned therapists who are fully versed in treating the underlying causes and conditions of your addiction. Our therapists and doctors will assist you by providing the necessary tools to manage your life and address the issues that have plagued you. Once we have successfully treated the causes of your addiction, the likelihood of you remaining free from drugs and alcohol increase exponentially.
You may be experiencing some of these underlying causes or treatable psychological disorders which include post traumatic stress, relationship difficulties, family problems, chronic relapse, low-self esteem, depression, lethargy, anxiety, loss, irrational fears, loss of loved ones, trauma, migraine headaches, sleeplessness, insomnia, emotional and physical pain, chemical imbalance, lack of enthusiasm, failure, work pressure, lack of purpose, and legal difficulties. There are many more issues that we help our clients discover and heal, but those are some of the most common.
Treatment From World Renowned Experts
Here is a list of the therapists you will be working with each week to discover and resolve the real causes of your dependency:
- Board Certified Addictionologist: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Board Certified Psychiatrist: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Clinical psychologist: A highly skilled MD-St. John’s Medical Center, Los Angeles
- A licensed marriage and family therapist
- Nutritionist and Wellness Coach
- Personal Trainer
- Discharge and Aftercare planner
The staff at the SOBA Recovery Center (SRC) is fully devoted to ridding one from addiction, substance abuse, drug or alcohol dependency, and relapse. Our expert team is committed to helping develop a customized program to insure your recovery experience is life-changing. The SRC treatment program is the only affordable program to offer such a high quality of care with so many therapies, from renowned therapists. We do not claim to have a “cure”, but we do believe in providing you the necessary tools and support in a comfortable, ocean front setting in sun-drenched Malibu, California to insure your sustained and ongoing recovery at a price that is affordable at our drug and alcohol treatment center.
At SRC, we offer so many holistic therapies because we’re determined to achieve breakthroughs in order to heal you in mind, body, and spirit.
The SOBA Recovery Center (SRC) is a holistic program supervised by some of the most experienced Treatment professionals in the Industry
- SRC clinicians are highly experienced in treating the underlying issues that lead to dependency on drugs, alcohol, and other addictive behaviors
- Our ENTIRE clinical team works together seamlessly to treat the underlying causes of dependency on alcohol, drugs, and other addictive behavior.
- SRC offers diverse types of holistic treatment which include but not limited to a ropes course, surf therapy, sweat lodge, neurofeedback, and a host of others.
- SRC provides a home atmosphere with hundreds of alumni offering support in recovery.
- SRC’s chef skillfully prepares the healthiest and finest foods that are most nourishing. We also accommodate any special dietary needs.
- We are not a religious organization, but we are highly spiritual, as in mind, body, and spirit.
- SRC’s recognized personal sports trainers structure a professional physical fitness program tailored to your needs.
- SRC’s experience activities director organizes several outdoor activities located on the beach in Malibu.
If you’re reading this right now, you may feel a sense of shame in your addiction and we understand. You were giving it all you could to maintain a life that has become unmanageable. Although you have those feelings of helplessness, shame, and guilt, what matters now is you are on the verge of changing the course of your life by coming to the SOBA Recovery Center (SRC) and that’s something for which to have immense gratitude. Our staff understands that people try to rid themselves of alcohol and drug dependency by themselves and have not been able to do so. That’s why we’re here at SOBA Recovery Center. Our professionals and addiction treatment modalities will put you on a new path to rid yourself of addiction and resolve issues in your life that have been buried for years. When we see the transformations in self-esteem, dignity, and self-respect that take place with our clients on a daily basis, it is most rewarding for each and everyone of our treatment team.
If you or a loved one is locked in bondage from the dependency to prescription drugs, street drugs, alcohol, addictive behaviors, failed family relationships, or treatable psychological disorders, let the professionals of The SOBA Recovery Center (SRC) help end your feelings of shame, guilt, and hopelessness. Accept our invitation and start healing the suffering you’ve been experiencing and end the cravings you’ve endured for far too long.
We have experienced, compassionate, and caring people standing by who are ready to answer your inquiries and coordinate your admission.